Fast Facts: Early Breast Cancer
• Should women with early-stage breast cancer undergo routine systemic staging?
• When is preoperative MRI indicated?
• Do bisphosphonates improve survival?
This practical resource answers all these questions and more in a comprehensive overview of stage 0, I, II and IIIA disease. With clear diagnostic and management pathways throughout, Fast Facts: Early Breast Cancer will assist everyone working in breast cancer care to improve patient outcomes.
• Etiopathophysiology and risk
• Staging and clinical status
• Locoregional treatment
• Adjuvant therapy